A visual recap of the day's articles
Oct 6th 2010 | 49 Articles
Acer updates Veriton all-in-ones and nettops for the business execs
T-Mobile's Passes prepaid data plans leak out
NTT DoCoMo's AR Walker is augmented reality at its finest (video)
LG E900 (aka Optimus 7) finds its official press pictures unofficially leaked
Nokia N8 going on general sale October 22, available online October 15
Samsung i8700 put through 13-minute video exposé
NTT DoCoMo's Taion Heart supports rarely-used soul-2-soul Bluetooth profile (video)
HTC grows profits in Q3 to $360 million, revenues rise to $2.45b
Razer's special edition Naga Maelstrom and Molten mice: too pretty to touch
Samsung Galaxy S sales surpass five million, world domination plans still on track
Hitachi's 6.6-inch IPS tablet display with amazing 302 ppi
Huawei Ascend is the $150 Android smartphone you might actually want to own
HP: New webOS 'phones' coming early next year
Fujitsu's Windows 7 tablet concepts make cameo at CEATEC
Qi charger prototype from Sanyo and NTT DoCoMo seeks out, ruthlessly charges stuff
T-Mobile finally brings Android into the WiFi calling game
Motorola is 'open' to developing Windows Phone 7 devices, but only if the OS proves compelling
Hack improves Nokia N8's image and video quality, puts a hurting on your memory card (video)
Bright delivers hybrid van for U.S. Army testing, won't be hitting a battlefield soon -- or ever
Sharp Lynx SH-10B is a MIDdling Android smartphone we could get behind (video)
NTT DoCoMo's touchable 3D display prototype seamlessly integrates haptics, chameleons
Tascam's TC-1S guitar tuner is solar powered, super tiny
8.9-inch Eee Pad tablet leaks, Asus looking to dominate every mark on the ruler?
Mercedes-Benz gets in on the factory iPad integration game, makes headrests a little smarter, pricier
Panasonic MW-20 is a digital photo frame, iPhone / iPod touch stereo, and money burner all in one
In-flight calling and texting coming to Singapore Airlines in 2011
Libya cracking down on .ly domain names, reportedly yanking them at will
Cisco unveils Umi consumer video conferencing system
T-Mobile G2 said to have 'hardware rootkit' that restricts modifications
Verizon to debut LTE in 38 cities, 'half a dozen' 4G smartphones and tablets in 1H 2011
Motorola sneaks out Roadster in-car speakerphone, Finiti and CommandOne BT headsets
Live from the Logitech Google TV event!
Dish Network prices Logitech's Revue Google TV box at $179 for subscribers
Facebook introduces new data backup feature, updated groups
WSJ: Verizon to sell iPhone in 2011, fifth generation iPhone is in the works
Motorola suing Apple for patent infringement
Google and Hulu in talks about Google TV integration
RIM pushes out software update for BlackBerry Torch, promises speed improvements aplenty
Logitech Revue with Google TV details: $299; free iOS, Android apps, accessories are extra
Sprint guns for mid-range Android: $149 Samsung Transform, $99 Sanyo Zio, and $49 LG Optimus S include 'Sprint ID'
LG Optimus T budget Android phone comes to T-Mobile
Logitech Revue and accessories hands-on!
Sony slips out second generation TransferJet chip, partners begin to take notice
Verbatim's USB 3.0 Store 'n' Go external drives play nice with magnets, your data
Leica announces Nieman Marcus Edition M9: $17,500, limited to 50
Samsung Transform, first hands-on!
Nobel Prize in Physics awarded to pioneering graphene researchers
LG Optimus S for Sprint, first hands-on! (update: benchmarked!)
CTIA (see all)
- LG Optimus S for Sprint, first hands-on (with benchmarks!)
- Samsung Transform, first hands-on!
- Verizon to debut LTE in 38 cities, 'half a dozen' 4G smartphones and tablets in 1H 2011
- Logitech Revue and accessories hands-on!
- Google and Hulu in talks about Google TV integration
- Logitech Revue with Google TV details: $299; free iOS, Android apps, accessories are extra
- Live from the Logitech Google TV event!
- Dish Network prices Logitech's Revue Google TV box at $179 for subscribers
Other news of import
- T-Mobile G2 said to have 'hardware rootkit' that restricts modifications
- Motorola suing Apple for patent infringement
- Samsung Galaxy S sales surpass five million, world domination plans still on track
- HP: New webOS 'phones' coming early next year
- Hack improves Nokia N8's image and video quality, puts a hurting on your memory card (video)
- Motorola is 'open' to developing Windows Phone 7 devices, but only if the OS proves compelling
- 8.9-inch Eee Pad tablet leaks, Asus looking to dominate every mark on the ruler?
- WSJ: Verizon to sell iPhone in 2011, fifth generation iPhone is in the works