Note: The stream is of the Cataclysm beta. It and the chat below are full of spoilers. You have been warned.
Update: The stream is now over. If you wish to watch the video replay, please click on the picture above.
Hello, and welcome to the live version of Choose My Adventure (beta edition). It's Wednesday, so the stream will be for the Horde! The winner of the polls was Roblinator, the goblin shaman, which is unfortunate. She is stuck. Very, very stuck. I didn't do the workaround when I should have and now she can't move on to Lost Isles. Obviously, I'm going to have to start her over again (beta is beta). So today, barring a miracle, I will be playing Robinemia.
Join me after the break while I narrate, read quests and take requests from the chat room. The show will run for at least an hour and be viewable on video, if you weren't able to watch it live. Also after the break are polls and some notes.
Live stream chat
- <The Insiders> (the WoW Insider reader 55+ guild) ran AQ-40 over the weekend. This makes me very happy. Perhaps the guild split has been good for us after all.
- We are having our Hallow's End event this Saturday. Be there!
- I think I may be almost over my cold, so you won't get Congestigirl today ... I hope.
- Wasn't it weird when just as I got the cat quest, Loki jumped on my lap? Spooky. He's a black cat, so maybe it's some kind of pre-Halloween spooky thing.
- I don't really believe that.
- I am enjoying playing Robinella, but I wish my she-worgen were actually a she in game. I also wish I didn't have to kill so many Forsaken.
- For the Horde!
- I am currently wearing my new Horde symbol T-shirt that I got from BlizzCon. /gloat
- I really didn't have time to play Roblinator through again, but I honestly don't mind at all. I love playing Robinemia.
- The above statement is a surprise to no one.
- Anyway, I love hanging out with Lord Godfrey on the worgen side of things and seeing all of the story that goes on before the Silverpine Forest quests we've done with Robinemia. I can't wait to do them all again in Cataclysm with the Forsaken huntress I'm going to keep.
- Hmmm. I need a name. I already have Robinemia, the Forsaken mage on Zangarmarsh. What should I call my Forsaken huntress on live? Please make suggestions in the comments.
In the poll below, please choose which Horde character you want me to play next Wednesday.
|Robinemia the Forsaken huntress||139 (24.5%)|
|Roblinator the goblin shaman (I'll get her to Lost Isles in the meantime)||295 (51.9%)|
|Orc mage||115 (20.2%)|
|Another Horde race/class combo (state in the comments and I'll add it to next week's poll)||19 (3.3%)|
If you haven't voted for Monday's polls, you should be able to do so below.
|Peenk, the gnome priestess||151 (14.1%)|
|Night elf mage||181 (16.9%)|
|The most exciting human ever!||225 (21.0%)|
|Robinella, the worgen druid||477 (44.5%)|
|Another Alliance race/class combo (state in the comments below)||37 (3.5%)|
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Guild ranks of "Blog Lurker" or above can invite, so /whisper Robiness or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.