It seems that the tweet was at least partially in reaction to the game's WiiWare delay, said to be due to size constraints. One thing the folks at Team Meat certainly won't be doing? Splitting the game into chapters for digital release. "No split. It isn't as easy as 'cut it into parts.' The logistics of that are insane. That would push it out farther than a retail release," the devs also tweeted.
"We will figure this WiiWare issue out soon," Team Meat assured. "Should have official updates in a few weeks." Until then, well, we'll be playing ... Super Meat Boy.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19