Bengay all weekend," but that would have just sounded juvenile. Speaking of juvenile, we're not kids anymore and Kinect proved it. Dance Central, Your Shape? Seriously, just slather us in Icy Hot, because everything aches at the moment.
What's everyone playing?
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Dance Central in between Fable 3. Also, anybody know a good masseuse in the Boston area?
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [...]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): After becoming a real estate magnate in Albion once more, I'm buying and selling things and people at will. If only I could pay some of my citizens to find the rest of these bastard gnomes!
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): If I have any free time, I'm definitely checking out the new James Bond games, and probably continuing to set new records in Kinect Sports.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm winding my way through the seriously good-looking Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Don't listen to Justin, it's great. He's just getting old.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): [Embargoed]
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm going to be playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, leaving myself plenty of time to enjoy the six-and-a-half long, long years I have left in my 20s. I think I might stay out late at a hip concert, or take up skateboarding.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'll be continuing my progression through Super Meat Boy, which is going slower than expected. I blame my parents, who never accepted anything less than straight As.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm going to fling and smash in FlingSmash, the game about flinging to smash.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I've got exactly 3 days left in my 20s. You think I'm going to spend them playing video games? NO WAY.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be on a quest to locate poor Jasper's vocal chords in Fable 3 (my dog should have the scent).
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Playing Monopoly Streets and Hoard to see what they're like, League of Legends and WoW because I love them, and Enslaved and Rock Band 3 because they're new and shiny.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): Now that we've hit reviews for the first round of Kinect releases, it's back to the fast-paced (yet very different) worlds of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Sonic Colors. Fable 3 and Fallout: New Vegas will have to wait until after the reviews rush.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) I'll be playing Tear Out the Tiles in the Bathroom. Also Enslaved.