The retail store is dimly lit, furnished with a lot of chrome and metal. It's a far "sexier" approach than the Nintendo World Store, located only a few blocks away. The store feels rather barren right now, perhaps due to the large emphasis on the PlayStation Move motion controller. (You need ample space to properly demo that tech!)
While the Store doesn't offer much to see, it's still a worthwhile visit for PlayStation fans in New York. Surprisingly, most of the kiosks are devoted to unreleased games, with an entire room dedicated to Gran Turismo 5. The biggest attraction, however, seemed to be Killzone 3 running on a 3DTV.
For more shots of the newly opened store, check out our gallery.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000