And yes, there is crossover between the two motifs, in the form of WiiWare's Derby Dogs. Even Go Fetch! on DSiWare is kind of a racing game, now that we think about it -- it involves dogs running at top speed to get ahead of their opponent, a ball.%Gallery-107446%
- Derby Dogs (Aksys Games, 1-8 players, 500 Wii Points): Yes, this dog racing simulator has online play. Start training your dogs!
- Triple Running Sports (The Code Monkeys, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Compete in sprints, hurdles, and a 1,500 meter race.
- Need for Speed: Nitro-X (EA, 1-4 players, 800 DSi Points): Drive 18 high-end sports cars, including the Lamborghini Gallardo -- or pursue those cars with six equally ridiculous police cars, across 16 tracks.
- Go Fetch! (Agetec, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Use the stylus to guide your puppy to the thrown ball. Don't get too close to a cat! Of course.
- 21: Blackjack (Digital Leisure, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): This game's title wants you to be absolutely certain this is blackjack. And it's really customizable blackjack: with options for dealer behavior, number of decks, payouts, and more.
Nintendo Wii console