The Special Edition also includes a steelbook case (embellished with "exclusive artwork"), a one-month subscription to Marvel's online digital comics service, and a prologue comic that will spend 12 pages attempting to explain the head-butting contest between two fictional universes. A pre-order will net you a set of colorful console decal cards that show character descriptions and move-lists.
Both Gamestop and Amazon predict that Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds will launch on February 15, 2011.
[Thanks, Jack B.]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One