Sure, you want people to notice your cool new iPod nano, especially when you wear it as a watch. But what if you also want them to think you're a time traveler from 1988? According to Cult of Mac, Griffin Technology has brought back the famed "slap bracelet" in blindingly bright colors for your Quantum Leap(ing), iPod nano-owning self. For use with the newly designed 6th-gen iPod nano, the Slap is a flexible wristband made from silicone and metal which slaps shut around your wrist while holding your iPod securely in place.
Coming soon in a dizzying rainbow of colors, the Slap wristband/watchband is priced at US$24.99. Hopefully this version won't get banned in schools like in they did in 1990.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 13
- Type Audio / video player
- Media type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Audio playback time up to 30 hours
- Video playback time up to 3.5 hours
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Dimensions 3.01 x 1.56 x 0.21 in
- Weight 1.1 oz
- Released 2012-10