Comic news Skoteinos wrote:
Check it out!
We started an opinion blog that we've introduced a World of Wordcraft Crossword into and thought it'd fit in with the Sunday Funnies theme nicely. Right now we're planning one a month and they need to be printed out to be played, but if people seem to like it and it's popular enough, we'll [do] our best to do them weekly or bi-weekly with associated word searches every other week. We'll also look into investing the money in a program to make them playable online if the demand is there.
Check it out!
- World of Warcraft, eh?: It's What's on the Inside, Right?
- Tales from the Crossroads: Have I Got a Deal for You!
- Disciplinary Action: Episode 14
- What's Shakin': Page 11
- Coffin Minis: Hard-Mode
- Coffin Comics: Holy Totem
- Torment of the Week: Mind the Gap
- Arena-Inside: They Better Taste of Bacon and Enough With the Biscuit Jokes
- Fourth Wall: Preparation Protocol
- Teh Gladiators: Death and Taxes... and Death
- DLC: A DLC Guide to Alignment
- Travels with Tenthunders: How to Wait Around for the End of the World
- Beyond the Tree: Our Pet Corpse
- Lorgrokni's Travels: Immersion and Grinding and Killing Quests
- The Warcraft Hero in: Early Holidays
- Slash AFK: No moar BlizzCon. /cry. Also: Belly-quakes and Cult Juice
- NPC: Exercise Regimen and Early Bird
- Daily Quests: All Bark and No Baubles
- Out of World: The 'Other' White Meat 3
- Complex Actions: Wake-up Call. Also: Mysteries of Complex Actions Presents: Kes's Type and May We Re-Roll That Stealth Check?
- LFG #409 and #410
- Safe Passage
- Guilded Age
- Away From Reality: Game Over