- Windows 1.0 debuts 25 years ago today (video)
- The Xbox 360 turns five years old... in a purely theoretical sense
Top stories on Engadget
- Nexus S still leaking on public photostreams, showing exciting new angles
- Microsoft: I'm a PC, and Kinect open-source drivers were my idea
- Verizon proposes wholesale rewrite of US telecom law
- The Engadget Show - 015: Sprint's Fared Adib, Google TV creator Salahuddin Choudhary, Galaxy Tab, Nook Color, and more!
- Engadget's Holiday Gift Guide: Netbooks and laptops
- iOS 4.2 review (for iPad)
- Switched On: Getting from Kno to yes, part 2
- Lenovo IdeaPad U260 hands-on
- Apple rolling out Apple TV 4.1 alongside iOS 4.2 today for perfect AirPlay harmony
- Verizon bringing 150/35Mbps internet to FiOS customers, enraging customers of all other ISPs
- Viacom drops the ban hammer on Google TV devices, blocks streaming episodes
- The Daily: Murdoch's tablet-only newspaper is like 'The New York Post Goes to College'
- Sony Ericsson CEO suggests February reveal, perhaps the PlayStation Phone?
- Palm webOS 'Enyo' framework paves the way for tablets and larger phones (video)
- Windows Phone 7 hitting Verizon stores 'this holiday season,' according to Microsoft tweet