As SCEE studio director Mick Hocking told Develop: "Overall we have more than fifty titles currently being converted into 3D, and this number if growing fast. Some of them are massive names. That's a really, really good sign that the industry is behind our unique message that 3D is a key element in the future of home consoles."
It's an impressive figure, and it doesn't require as much of a sacrifice as you might think. Hocking also told Develop that adding 3D to game exacts a two-percent increase in production cost and time. That's compared to five percent from "sweet explosions" and a full seven percent from "well-rendered bleeding buttholes."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25