2010 Spike VGAs, kindly join us for our annual tradition of liveblogging the show. Let us laugh, cry and roll our eyes together as one Joystiq biomass during the show. The show officially starts at 8PM, but we may begin a little early with our antics.
What's everyone playing?
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer. That's what my gaming time involves now. Oh yeah, and helping out with the VGA coverage.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Going to finish Deathspank!
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I swear I will play Mass Effect 2. I swear I will play Mass Effect 2. I swear I will play Mass Effect 2. I swear I will play Mass Effect 2. I swear I will play Mass Effect 2 ...
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): If I get the time, which is doubtful, I really want to sink my claws into ilomilo, since I downloaded the demo with the secret code. I'm always thinking about Need For Speed, and I have some scores to settle (and beat) in Marvel Pinball. In other words, too many games to focus on one in particular.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'll be exploring the wilds of Red Dead Redemption while at home, and exploring the wonders of Infinity Blade while on the go.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Now that I've finally reached level 50 in AC: Brotherhood, I can concentrate on the hard stuff: hunting down flags and solving Subject 16's puzzle (again).
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [Preparing for that VGA liveblog]
- James Ransom-Wiley: [Found a nice patch of desert to hang out in.]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Spelunker HD and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time HD. I'll be looking around for other games that end in "HD" as well, apparently.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'd like to pretend I'll be spending my gaming time playing anything other than World of Warcraft, but I'm WEAK.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I think it's time to go after those KONG letters in Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): It's a Cat-ackyl-ism in the World of Warcraft, and I feel fine.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I'm 24 hours into Fallout: New Vegas and half-way to the level cap, but have only completed 16 quests, so I've got my work cut out for me. Well, I wouldn't call it work, exactly -- it is a game, isn't it? Or is it?
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) I'll be stabbing fools in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, conquering the Dark World in Super Meat Boy and stocking up on cigars to chomp for my playthrough of Vanquish.