- Blackrock Caverns Dark Iron Contingency Plan: Reduces elemental damage done to you by 5 percent; requires a Dwarf Rune Stone.
- Throne of the Tides Waters of Elune: 10 percent bonus damage against Naga; requires a Highborne Scroll.
- Stonecore Might of the Earthen: Reduces physical damage taken by 5 percent; requires Dwarf Rune Stone.
- Grim Batol Vengeance of the Wildhammer: 5 percent damage increase; requires Dwarf Rune Stone.
- Vortex Pinnacle Whispers of the Djinn: Heals your wounds and replenishes mana slowly; requires Tol'vir Hieroglyphic.
- Lost City of the Tol'vir Tol'vir Secrets: 10 percent bonus damage against the Neferset; requires Tol'vir Hieroglypic.
- Halls of Origination Map of the Architects: Increases movement speed; requires Tol'vir Hieroglyphic.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has destroyed Azeroth as we know it; nothing is the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion, from leveling up a new goblin or worgen to breaking news and strategies on endgame play.