Well, sort of. The Japanese Fallout: New Vegas website is designed as a Dragon Quest-style RPG, presenting the menu and links as areas on a pixelated map of Fallout 3's Capital Wasteland, with each link leading to an amusing faked gameplay segment, along with a Japanese-language explanation of that particular game element.
It's designed to introduce Japanese gamers to the "Freestyle RPG" design of the Fallout games, but it also has the side effect of being awesome.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One