"This game is built from the ground up to be playable on both the PlayStation 3 and PC, so it really makes a big difference as opposed to just porting it," he said. Smedley goes on to answer a few questions related to the size of the post-release development team (between 50 and 75 people) as well as whether or not the much-hyped monthly content updates will carry a charge above and beyond the sub fee (they won't).
"The monthly subscription fee means players can expect a lot of new content from us. And I say a lot -- I really mean that. This is something that we feel obligated to the players, because they are paying monthly sub fee," Smedley explained. Check out the full text at Eurogamer and hit up the official DCUO website for more info on the game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25