DSiWare features Animal Boxing, the second retail title from Gammick Entertainment to move over to a DSiWare download. There's also a surprisingly cute card game about driving competitors to bankruptcy!%Gallery-114523%%Gallery-114524%
- Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time (Stickmen Studios, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): Armed with a time machine and an inventive mind, Doc Clock goes on a journey to save his cat, using contraptions built from nearby objects as vehicles, weapons, and tools.
- Urbanix (Nordcurrent, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): As Urbanix the tractor, you work to build a town by claiming land Qix-style, while dealing with enemies and crashers -- on Earth, the North Pole, or the Moon.
- Demo: Bit.Trip Beat (Aksys Games, 1-4 players, 0 Wii Points): One of the demos from the first WiiWare demo initiative is back! Move a paddle to collide with thousands of dancing pixels.
- Glory Days - Tactical Defense (Odenis Studio, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Tower defense in 60 FPS 3D. (Not 3DS-style 3D, just polygons.)
- Animal Boxing (Gammick Entertainment, 1-2 players, 800 DSi Points): Originally released as a retail game, Animal Boxing makes you invert your DS system, in order to put the touchscreen (and the boxing controls) on top. And then you beat up anthropomorphized animals!
- The Seller (Circle Entertainment, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): A card game about using money, action, and resource cards to sell as much as you can, for as high a price as you can.
- Alien Puzzle Adventure (Mastertronic, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): A match-three puzzle game about saving the world from a "mysterious chemical attack" by neutralizing the colorful "quarks."
Nintendo Wii console