Tales From Space: About a Blob bears a resemblance to LocoRoco in terms of gameplay, with the added twist of its oozing protagonists (it's a two-player game) possessing the ability not only to grow larger by absorbing items, but fire them back out as projectiles, too. You know, like blobs tend to do.
Final pricing hasn't been set, but DrinkBox CEO Ryan MacLean says on the PlayStation Blog that it should come in at $14.99 with a free trial version available, as well. Sounds like a goo-ed plan to us.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25