Hey everyone, it's week two of Ask TUAW's video edition. This week we help Nolan play a WMV file and discuss the options that are out there to play all sorts of video files. Remember, you can leave us questions in the comments! The video is on the next page.
Mentioned in this video:
- QuickTime - Apple's Video Player
- Flip4Mac - a WMV component for QuickTime
- Perian - The "Swiss Army Knife" for QuickTime
- Video Lan Client - A great video player for Mac OS X
- Silverlight - Microsoft's video plug-in for web browsers
I wanted to add another player that wasn't mentioned in the video MPlayer Extended. MPlayer Extended is an updated version of the old MPlayer OS X.