The funding will help Spiral work on a multiplayer beta, get a build ready for GDC and, most importantly, add more people to the team. For your pledge, you'll get a gift from Spiral Game Studios, such as concept art, a T-shirt, a soundtrack, or, for the few who part with $1,000 or more, an Achievement in your name plus exclusive weapons and armor.
Most importantly, you get to play the completed game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One