Fast-forward two Februaries later and EA is bringing back up that bleak launch, but this time in new light: "Dead Space 2 launched last week [...] outscoring the original Dead Space and outselling it two-to-one," the publisher trumpeted in its latest list of business highlights (without revealing specific figures). Putting the Dead Space 2 commercial launch in such stark terms sounds impressive, but in reality it's more like "a pretty good start" for a deserving sequel.
So, EA, when are you gonna give Mirror's Edge its second chance?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One