Whilst playing her brand new copy of Dead Space 2, it seems Ashley's dog knocked over her Xbox 360, irreparably damaging the disc. Naturally, Ashley did what anyone would do in that situation: She shared her woes on Twitter. Visceral art director Ian Milham spotted her tweets, asked for her address and sent her the goodies seen above. Yes, that is a hand-drawn picture of Isaac Clarke scolding Ashley's dog next to a (very) signed copy of Dead Space 2.
Truly, it's a heart-warming story about one of the most disgusting video games around -- and more tolerable as marketing than the "Your Mom Hates This" campaign. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have to go coat this Halo: Reach disc with peanut butter.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One