We know it's sad, but we can hope for a silver lining (and some corporate foresight) in the dark cloud on which Monkey finds himself. Dead Space sold under a half-million in the month after its release, and now you can't swing a cat without hitting a disembodied necromorph limb. Here's hoping Monkey finds the same sort success later in life -- and if not in a sequel, perhaps in another game like it.
Developer Ninja Theory is now hard at work on DMC, a reboot of Capcom's Devil May Cry series.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One