This year, Motorola will poke fun at iPhone users with a commercial for the Xoom that features homogenous, mindless drones who all look alike and use the same chuck of hardware. The standout -- a handsome young gentleman using the Xoom -- is even reading Orwell's 1984.
Sound familiar? It's an obvious poke at Apple's 1984 ad (which aired during a Super Bowl) that prompted mindless business machine users to break from the pack and use a Macintosh. You can view a teaser after the break and watch for the full thing on Sunday.
- Key specs
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system Android (Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0])
- Screen size 10.1 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash), Memory card
- Camera (integrated) 5 megapixels
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 6.83 x 10 x 0.35 in
- Weight 1.32 lb