The first pack will include teams imitating the play styles of producer Ryota Niitsuma, assistant producer Akihito Kadowaki, and "a QA team leader." Capcom teases that future DLC "may feature some personalities you already know." We're holding out for an AI Daigo to destroy us.
This idea of AI versions of real people is also being implemented in another upcoming fighter. Dead or Alive Dimensions builds an AI profile of the player, then beams that out via the 3DS's "StreetPass" communication to other players nearby, allowing them to fight against a robot version of you.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One