has only been out a day, and we've already got a list of hotfixes. While some have been pushed live, others may required a server restart, so if you don't see the changes go into effect immediately, don't panic! A few highlights from the list:
- Players who have used the Paid Race Change service to transfer to a goblin or worgen character post-patch 4.0.6 can properly use the dungeon finder again. Thank goodness!
- Possibly due to the bugs present prior to patching, the Love Is in the Air event has been extended by 48 hours.
- In Blackwing Descent, Maloriak's Aberrations should correctly spawn even if Vile Swills are still alive from the previous phase.
Follow us after the break for a full list of hotfixes.
- Escape Artist again correctly removes movement impairing effects.
- Players who have used the Paid Race Change service to transfer to a goblin or worgen character post-patch 4.0.6 can properly use the Dungeon Finder again.
- Love Is in the Air has been extended by 48 hours. The in-game Calendar should now reflect it runs through February 20.
- Disentanglement (new passive specialisation) is now properly functioning for Restoration druids, allowing them to get out of root effects by using Shapeshift. Logging out or changing zones no longer causes the spell to be unlearned.
- Attempting to use Warstomp while in Tree of Life form returns a "You can't do that yet" error and does not cast the spell.
- Rank 2 of Fingers of Frost now has the correct proc chance.
- Elemental Overload (Mastery) procs of Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning correctly generate Rolling Thunder charges.
- Stormstrike is now correctly proccing Maelstrom Weapon.
- Refreshing Immolate with Hand of Gul'dan is now correctly augmented by the Inferno talent, refreshing Immolate to a 21-second duration instead of 15.
- Dungeons & Raids
- Blackwing Descent
- Maloriak's Aberrations should correctly spawn even if Vile Swills are still alive from the previous phase.
- Shadowfang Keep
- Lord Walden again correctly uses Ice Shards and Toxic Catalyst.
- Throne of the Four Winds
- Conclave of Wind bosses now correctly regenerate health out of combat.
- The Fire-Etched Dagger swing speed was too slow and has been updated. The tooltip will not reflect the updated time of 1.7 seconds until a client-side patch can be applied.
- Heroic and normal versions of Magma Plated Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.
- Heroic and normal version of Sapphirium Handguards did not have enough Strength and have been updated.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has destroyed Azeroth as we know it; nothing is the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion, from leveling up a new goblin or worgen to breaking news and strategies on endgame play.