Miyazaki noted the game is expected to last about 60 hours and will have about 100 enemy types. In contrast, he estimated Demon's Souls took about 30-40 hours and had about 30 enemies.
He also mentioned that two potential names for the game were scrapped due to international concerns. The title of Dark Ring was flushed because of an association with dirty slang in England (remember Elebits?). The original title was going to be Dark Race, but that ran the risk of being interpreted as racist -- the working title was changed to Project Dark two days before the Tokyo Game Show reveal.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One