As explained on the show, these two want to emphasize that, despite this recent issue, they love the game and want to get more people into it. They've gathered some buddy codes from their friends in and out of the Infestation alliance. These keys are good for 14 days of free play in Perpetuum, but they expire about 30 days from now. I've included 25 of the keys after the jump below, but we'll be giving the rest away on our Twitter and Facebook pages throughout the rest of the week. Enjoy!
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Shawn Schuster and Community Manager Rubi Bayer, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Wednesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 135
- RIFT's open beta has begun
- BioWare says WoW is the touchstone for SWTOR
- ArenaNet has confirmed a closed alpha and beta for Guild Wars 2 in 2011. Rubi screams.
- Jef's Earthrise impressions
- Patrick's interview with Champions Online's Chris Matz
- Karen's popular article on dispelling the RIFT WoWhammer myth
- An interview with Gremrod and Styx from Perpetuum's Menace to Society corporation and Infestation alliance
- "Vanguard Forward," by Michael Gordon Shapiro. Used with permission.