The game has an interesting premise, too: It's set in a world where humanoid children grow up into monsters -- exhibiting more monster-like abilities as they mature -- and in which a young prince attempts to regain his true dragon strength at the bottom of a huge dungeon. The battle system allows each party member to gather up to five monsters and chain attacks together.
Sounds great, right? Well, everything about it except the name: UnchainBlades ReXX. We had to put that at the end so you'd read the post before recoiling from your computer.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000