InGamingWeTrust has the details on the bug, occurring on both PS3 and Xbox 360, which involves the entire console locking up while attempting to automatically or manually save the game. EA has no details on what currently triggers the bug, or how to prevent it.
If you're experiencing the issue with your copy of Sims 3, it seems the only recourse at the moment is to add your voice to the choir. Check out the video after the break to see the crash in action.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One