Unfortunately, it seems the title will be missing a few features in its wild rush to make the 3DS launch date. For example, there is no multiplayer support whatsoever -- a huge omission for fans that like to play Madden with other people (read: everyone). And although you can draw your own plays using the stylus, none of the 3DS's other features, like StreetPass, gyroscopic motion control, or cameras, are utilized at all. Even the visuals are barely on par with what the PSP has to offer.
But, hey, at least 5-on-5 arcade mode is intact?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite