Update: The official Xoom LTE upgrade site is now live confirming that the process will take six business days to complete after shipping it off to Verizon in a FedEx box, free of charge. Unfortunately, VZW won't say exactly when the upgrade will be available, going only so far as to say "shortly after launch."
*Verizon has acquired AOL, Engadget's parent company. However, Engadget maintains full editorial control, and Verizon will have to pry it from our cold, dead hands.
- Key specs
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system Android (Honeycomb [3.x])
- Screen size 10.1 inches
- Storage type Internal storage, Memory card
- Camera (integrated) 5 megapixels
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.81 x 6.61 x 0.51 in
- Weight 1.61 lb
Motorola DROID Xyboard 10.1