Rush'N Attack: Ex-Patriot is scheduled to strike PlayStation Network on Tuesday, March 29, followed by its launch on Xbox Live Arcade one day later (March 30); at which point you can take a stab at it for $10 (800 points).
Developed by Vatra Games (Silent Hill: Downpour), this sequel to the 1985 Cold War platformer drew comparisons to Shadow Complex when it was first unveiled last April. While certain similarities are undeniable (both are Unreal Engine games in 2.5D), Ex-Patriot is actually set in a Siberian prison complex. So it's totally different until you infiltrate the nuclear weapons base.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One