You catch the draft behind your rival and slingshot past the -- OH MAN! You're telling us all of Scrubs is on Netflix Instant Watch? Like, every single episode? Sorry, high-intensity driving action, but we're done here.
Fortunately, stoppping in the middle of a race won't have to mean losing your progress following an upcoming GT5 update. In a recent tweet, Polyphony Digital CEO Kazunori Yamauchi said -- as translated by GTPlanet -- that a feature which will allow players to save in the middle of the game's lengthy endurance races is "currently under development."
Soon, friends. Soon you'll be able to watch all the Scrubs you want, and that unforgiving vehicular gauntlet will be waiting for you when you get back.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25