The Tower includes cheeky fight challenges, like Scorpion not accepting a teddy bear from Mileena, in addition to more sobering tests involving environmental dangers or fighting without arms. One of the more interesting challenges shown in the clip requires players to switch between Sub-Zero and Scorpion to match the color of Shao Kahn's shifting outfit in order to damage him.
PlayStation Plus members can check out the demo for the game next week, and everyone can view the Challenge Tower featurette after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One