GDC 2011 has come and gone, and as expected, the annual gathering of game developers generated no shortage of news and interesting stories -- including some tantalizing articles for the PC gaming enthusiasts among us. Winning! Let's take a look at the highlights from the past seven days.
- Interviews: We chat with the folks behind Gaikai, Doctor Who Worlds In Time, Dudebro II, Orcs Must Die, Undead Online and Age of Empires Online along with a new interview with the head of the PC Gaming Alliance.
- Reviews: We give our final verdicts for the PC port of Bulletstorm and Fallout New Vegas Dead Money.
- Crysis 2 Multiplayer demo: Try out a small sample of the multiplayer modes in Crytek's upcoming shooter sequel
- Magicka Vietnam announcement trailer: It's the first look behind the most unexpected expansion pack of 2011.
- Battlefield 3 Faultline Episode 1 Trailer: It's the first clear look at gameplay from the upcoming first person shooter.
- Serious Sam 3 gives up more details and screenshots
- Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion announced
- Minecraft dev team Mojang announces new game Scrolls
- Saints Row The Third announced
- Steam Guard announced
- Animales de la Muerte coming to PC later in 2011
- Warm Gun announced