In its latest look at Saints Row: The Third, Game Informer reveals that in addition to the ability to tag any car in the game and drive it remotely -- perfect for getting rival gangs in hot water, apparently -- players will get to wield a huge, wiggly faux willy capable of reducing enemies (and bystanders) to a bloody pulp with a single hit.
There's also a much deeper weapon upgrade system in the works, not that you're even still reading this.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One