Since this is technically a sweepstakes, there are a couple of hoops to jump through at the site -- such as re-registering if you're already signed up there and, er, opting into the contest -- but once that's handled you need only sit back and hope that the Sucker Punchers smile upon you.
The best user-created missions from the beta will be featured as "Sucker Punch Selections" when the game launches on June 7. Check out our UGC preview for more on what to expect in the beta.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25