Both Game Capture releases feature a full software suite for editing videos, with swipes, fades, fonts and all of the other bells and whistles most would expect. There's also functionality that allows users to directly export their edited videos to YouTube.
The console capture kit will be on sale for $99.99 on March 24, while the PC capture software suite will retail for $49.99 and is slated for a Q2 launch.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One