"We're working on the story," Caruso said in the video interview, which you can see for yourself just past the break. "We had one attempt of trying to do a prequel, but the story didn't quite work out as well as we wanted it to. But if we can capture how -- I don't want to say, I guess, how scary or horrifying it would be to play that game because it's really, really fantastic. It'd be fun to make that into a movie." And we wouldn't mind seeing it, granted none of those crazy-scary Necromorph children from Dead Space 2 make their way into the film.
Fast-forward to 1:26 for the Dead Space talk.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One