Andrew asked us about how to have a folder convert documents to PDF format so that he can sync them to his Dropbox.
Today's show goes into how to use Automator and AppleScript to do some scripting, and we're going to demonstrate an iPad app that will convert documents for you on your iPad.
Some resources for you:
- Automator - Mac OS X Automation Automator
- AppleScript - Mac OS X Automation AppleScript
- Save2PDF - Main Company Page
Any questions, please leave them in the comments or email us! Read on for the video.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 13
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16