Players control the leader of one of three warring factions -- "Logress, the ancient kingdom," "Union, kingdom of the knights," or "Avalon, kingdom of magic," -- and take part in turn-based battles accompanied by a group of knights. Grand Knights History is said to include some kind of innovative online play that Vanillaware has yet to explain, but it involves connecting with other players during battle -- and allows for "infinity" players.
Chances are we'll hear more about the online system soon, as the game is reportedly 70 percent complete. And knowing Vanillaware's previous output, we can't wait to see the first screens.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15