Speaking with PS3M Magazine (via Beefjack), lead designer Chris Reinhart said, "We explored a lot of the ways you could use portals and gravity in combat, and I really wanted to shift away from making it too much of a puzzle game."
We're glad to hear the brainy "puzzle game" bits have been left to rot, and we think we join in a chorus of gamers here when we say, "Finally, a shooting game."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One