So, what is Pandora's Tower? According to a preview in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu (via Andriasang), this straightforward-looking if not melodramatic action RPG assigns the young hero, Ende, with the absolutely morbid task of de-fleshing enough beasts to end a curse suffered by the lovely singer Ceres -- who's supposed to be gracing the harvest festival! Ende must butcher these foul creatures (in a colorful cartoon-style suitable for ages 15 and up) throughout a series of twelve towers before the curse consumes Ceres.
Pandora's Tower has been developed by Ganbarion, best known for its pair of Jump Stars DS fighting games in Japan.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19