As a "thank you" to its fans, Epic has released the entire Bulletstorm soundtrack for free. Composed by Michal Cielecki and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, the music is surprisingly devoid of the profuse, ridiculous profanity associated with Bulletstorm. That said, and you'll know this if you've played the game, it is the perfect music for scaring, killing or otherwise negatively affecting dicks.
Head over to Epic to download your own copy. Just be careful about when and where you decide to listen. The dinner table probably isn't the best place to whip yourself into a dick-killing fervor, for example.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One