Though THQ does have a predilection toward "transmedia" adaptations of its game properties (and the Metro one, of course, is already adapted from the books), it seems safe to guess this title is being used for a game, since one of the registrations is "lastlightgame.com." The others include metro2033lastlight.com and metrolastlight.com.
It seems most likely that the "Metro 2033 Last Light" title refers to the sequel, but there are other possibilities. Perhaps THQ is planning to use it for a downloadable Metro companion game on the order of Red Faction: Battlegrounds -- hopefully not one exactly like Red Faction: Battlegrounds.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One