WiiWare offers a Bit.Trip Core demo today, and on the total opposite end of the "crazy hardcore" spectrum, My Little Baby. DSiWare has a very cute submarine game, a piano teaching tool, and the third DodoGo puzzle game.%Gallery-121503%
- My Little Baby (dtp young entertainment, 1 player, 600 Wii Points): Your very own fake electronic baby to feed, play with, bathe, change ...
- Demo: Bit.Trip Core (Aksys Games, 1-2 players, 0 Wii Points): The second game in the Bit.Trip series uses the D-pad to hit "beats" that come toward the middle of the screen in time with the music. We can't really explain it, but this is a demo so you can just go try it.
- Mega Man X (SNES, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): The first SNES Mega Man game is set in the "future" of the series, with a new Mega Man, new enemies, and a new wall-grab move.
- GO Series Captain Sub (Gamebridge, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Control a cute little submarine, and grab undersea treasure with your mechanical arm.
- DodoGo! Robo (Neko Entertainment, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Alter environments by digging, sawing, etc., to create safe paths for Robo-Eggs.
- Music On: Learning Piano Volume 2 (Abylight, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Turns out a single 200-point DSiWare app didn't quite finish teaching you piano.