So keep in mind that many of the people interviewed in this trailer (after the break) were already in high spirits (and possibly high on spirits) when they tried Ubisoft's real-guitar-compatible music game. At least you'll be able to see the game for yourself -- the first gameplay footage is contained within, too.
Rocksmith looks to feature a traditional Rock Band/Guitar Hero interface, with the guitar's strings represented vertically on top of the note chart. It's harder to explain it than it is to tell you to just watch the video.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One