"From a top-down perspective," the content description reads, "players initiate crashes by driving 'cartoony' vehicles (e.g., cars, trucks, vans, buses) into busy intersections; multiple crashes trigger score multipliers and rack up large 'bills' of property damage." The description also reveals levels that urge players to destroy police cars before they are able to arrest you, and other levels in which you have to avoid UFOs, tornadoes and "lobster monsters."
Between the new viewpoint and the lobster monsters, this is shaping up to be a very different Burnout experience!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One