Sony has partnered with Debix, Inc., and gamers will be able to take advantage of the latter company's AllClearID Plus program for 12 months at no cost. Sony will be sending out activation emails over the next few days, and you'll need to redeem your code by June 18th to participate.
Seybold notes that this program is only valid for account holders in the United States, and Sony is currently "working to make similar programs available in other countries/territories." The AllClearID Plus program includes cyber monitoring and surveillance designed to detect exposure of personal information, priority access to licensed investigators and ID restoration specialists, and a $1 million insurance policy.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25