Plus! Last week Shawn was on another podcast, called Fat Ninja. You can check it out here.
Be sure to check out our forums, where all the cool people hang out.
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Shawn Schuster and Community Manager Rubi Bayer, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Wednesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 147
- Sony's network is still down, and we're sick of talking about it
- The Old Republic confirmed for sometime late this year. Possibly.
- Analyst predicts a Mass Effect MMO would make more money than SWTOR
- Nexon reports 59% revenue growth in last quarter
- World of Warcraft loses 600k subs. Only 11.4M left! The end is near!